24 August 2008

I miss my thrift stores back home!

I haven't been thrifting except that one time way back at the beginning of the month. Now, keep in mind, there are TWO thrift stores within 2 blocks of my hotel that I haven't even stepped foot in the entire time I've been here. It's on my agenda this week, I promise.

I did venture into a Habitat Re-Store on Friday thinking it might be like the one's back in SC but it wasn't. Oh well, at least I checked it out!

We've been busy trying to squeeze in all of the last minute stuff we wanted to do while we were out here. Our time is growing short. This is the last Sunday I'll sit out here. This time next week I'll be on my way to SC and I am really sad about that.

I updated the other blog with some new pictures from Yellowstone last week. If you get a chance, please stop by and check it out! Westbound Wandering

No comments: