31 August 2008

Thrifting...finally!

So, I made it back to Cheyenne yesterday and found the thrift store I stopped at last month. I love that place. It's a fabulous store with fair prices and a huge, huge selection. The store used to be a bowling alley if that gives you any idea of how big it is!

I picked up some more milk glass bowls for my scraproom and a couple of milk glass vases too. I think there were 5 or 6 pieces and my total was only $8! I wish I lived closer so I could visit that store on a regular basis.

In other news, today is mine and Will's 5th anniversary. I cannot believe it's been that long already! I am really missing him right now and wish that I was back home in MD with him, or that he was here with me. He's leaving again soon for an overseas trip and I won't see him until the middle of September. Waaaaaaah!! (that's me having a pity party!!)

If you get a chance, check out my travel blog and read about this horrible hotel I'm staying at tonight!! Westbound Wandering

No comments: