1) Have a couple of kiddos. I'm really not a huge kid person but I'm almost 30 and it's probably time I get serious about this! So, I need at least 1 but I'd be happy with like 5 or 6, too!
2) Travel out west. I've been up and down the east coast of the US and Canada but never past the Midwest. I'm actually going to do this later this summer as I embark on a 6-week vacation to Wyoming! I.cannot.wait!
3) Travel to Europe. The husband is in the military so maybe we'll even get orders overseas. I really want to see Scotland. And Ireland. And a couple of other countries too- like Belgium where I can hand-pick my Leonida's Chocolates, instead of relying on the husband to bring those back for me.
4) Live in Alaska. Before we had orders here to Maryland, I really, really wanted the husband to try to get orders to Alaska. If we can't move there, I'll settle for at least visiting.
5) Live somewhere that has actual snow for a good portion of the winter. I want to live somewhere that it actually feels like Christmas- with lots of snow, and ice skating and sleigh rides.
6) Experience fall in New England. Fall is my favorite season and for years I've been wanting to go to New Hampshire and Vermont to see the leaves changing color.
7) Buy a vintage camper- like a little Serro Scotty, or a Shasta or even an Airstream and travel the country.
8) Own a little Mom & Pop motel in the mountains of NC or TN. Those are my favorite types of places to stay at & I just think owning one would be so cool!
9) Finally buy a vacation home in the mountains. We talked about it back in 2004, even went and looked at places but our plans changed. I think we're both kicking ourselves right about now that we didn't go through with it.
10) Have a booth in an antique shop where I can sell some of the cute, vintage things that are starting to take over my house!
There are a couple of more but I think that's plenty for now.
Go check out the other people that are sharing their bucket lists too at: